Vision insurance helps with the cost of an eye exam, eye care, eye wear, or other vision related expenses. Your vision insurance policy plan gives you the benefit of being able to receive regular eye exams and eye care.
Routine Vision Coverage
Some individuals are fortunate enough to have "Routine Vision Insurance" through their employer's medical coverage policy. Some vision plans pay toward the optometric eye exam only, others will sometimes pay towards the contact fitting fee and some even pay toward materials.
If you are uncertain about your benefit eligibility, you will need to check with your human resource department or call your insurance company directly and inquire about eligibility associated with your vision plan.
Questions you should ask:
* Does my vision insurance plan provide optometric vision benefits and coverage?
* Can I see the eye doctor of my choice?
* What does my vision plan allow?
If your medical policy allows you to see any eye doctor of your choice we will verify your coverage, file the claim electronically and accept assignment of benefits for you.
To verify your vision insurance coverage, we will need a phone number for verification of benefits, a group, plan or policy number, the social security number of the insured, member and patient's date of birth, and name of employer. Verification of vision insurance benefits must be verified 24 hours prior to your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment we will need a copy of your vision insurance plan policy card. You will be expected to pay in full the difference in the amount allowed at time of service. If for any reason the insurance company pays less than quoted you will be responsible for any amount unpaid.
We currently accept the following vision insurance plans:
* Blue Cross Blue Shield ( some plans are only medical, please check to see who your vision plan is through. We DO NOT take EYEMED)
* MS Medicaid
* Davis Vision ( NOT ON FED EX PLANS)
* VSP (Vision Service Plan) Out of network provider
* Starmount (Always Vision)
* Optum Health (formerly known as Spectera)/ United Health Care Vision)
* United Health Care Medical
* Superior Vision
* Coast to Coast Discount 10%
* NVA (National Vision Administrators)
Call us today 662-893-3950 to find out more about your eligibility and coverage as well as our vision plan policies.